Thursday 11 August 2016

New Big Cartel Shop and Blog!

Hey everyone! 
Recently I started a clothing line called Indigo and Iris names after my new baby sister Indi.. Wait just take a minute to look at her cuteness!! 

 

Isn't she just the cutest?! 

Anyway... I started making adorable childrens and baby clothing and I opened a Big Cartel shop. It is going great and I would love it if you would pop over and check it out! There are so far two cute products: Pixie hats and Bandana bibs.They are both so cute!! Please check it out, it would mean a lot. There is a link in my Bio! Also I have a new blog! It is called Indigo and Iris and once again there is a link in my Bio.


I hope you enjoy following my journey, thank you again. Look out for more craftiness soon. 

Saraya xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment