Wednesday 24 June 2015

Hidden ~ Book review


Today I will be reviewing the book 'Hidden like Anne Frank' written by Marcel Prins and Peter Henk Steenhuis. This book includes fourteen true stories of survival about children in the 2nd World War. The youngest child in this novel is only three years old when the war starts and the oldest is thirteen, it is their life story of trying to survive the War. I recommend this book to people aged twelve to adult, I am twelve turning thirteen and I love it! Throughout this book it describes the Jewish children's lives in hiding and fighting for their lives. Some of the children go through the most extraordinary events including hiding under the floorboards and being rolled up in a rug for three hours! Below is a picture of the cover of the book.


I highly recommend this book for anyone who enjoys books about Wars or who likes a bit of intense mystery. I hope you enjoyed my first book review, look out for more soon.
Saraya. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment